Day: May 28, 2016
Clara the housekeeper
This is seriously one of the funnest Drew and Mike phone calls I’ve ever heard. They stumble onto a housekeeper named Clara from Columbia, South Carolina.
Facts Drew fishes from the phone call:
- Clara works for Doug, who was held up in Brazil.
- Clara went to Las Vegas in November
- Doug’s lights are broke and a repair man is suppose to be calling about fixing them.
- Clara doesn’t know Doug’s Cellaphone Phone number
- Clara’s from Columbia, South Carolina.
- Clara broke one of her hips
- Doug has an answaa machine
- Doug went to Long Island
- Doug’s wife name is Rita
- Clara has a 1998 Bonneville
- The automatic lights keep going on and off.
- Clara has worked for Doug and Rita for 20 years.
- Clara will be there until 2:30-3:00 PM
New Facts we find out about Drew:
- Drew is suppose to fix Doug’s lights
- Rita and Drew used to date.
- Drew and Rita have a daughter together
- Drew met Rita and fell in love with her when he first came to fix her lights.
- Rita is an amazing lover.
- Doug doesn’t know about Drew and Rita’s relationship.
- Drew doesn’t like to kiss and tell
- Drew has custody of their daughter with Rita
- Their daughter is a beautiful girl.
- Drew has a photo of him with Rita and their daughter, but since it was an artsie photo, they are all nude.
- Drew and Roya went to Woodstock together.
- Drew thought Rita was going to give birth at Woodstock
Drew and Mike #019
May 28, 2016 | Download the File | Download via iTunes (DO THIS IF YOU CAN).
- Drew and Charlie Host
- Rich Cohen, author of the Rolling Stones book “The Sun & The Moon & The Rolling Stones”.
- Rich reminds us of the Lick Jagger incident with Ron Wood on SNL back in 1978.
- Rich tells us about Mick’s confidence level with Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters nearby.
- Drew tells us about “Beggar’s Banquet”.
- Donald Trump still at it and now it is “Pocahontas”.
- Out of control shootings in Detroit, even over Kool-Aid?
- What’s the worst bet you’ve lost, guys? Bad enough to get breast implants?
- Well if you have, at least there’s a new bra out to accentuate the side boob look.
- Is Hillary Clinton hooked on pills?
- Charlie Sheen apparently owes American Express quite a bit.
- Heather Locklear gets dumped over a throwback pic with Tommy Lee.
- Jamie Foxx takes his Rolls Royce through a Chick-Fil-A.
- John Travolta in drag.
- Phil Mickelson is involved in some insider trading?
- Does Jessica Simpson have fake boobs?
- Casey Anthony out and about buying a new car and allegedly giving sexual favors to her attorney Jose Baez to cover legal costs.
- On the subject of chick murderers, this brings up Jodi Arias and Amy Fisher.
- Remember our story about the $4 million house in the new Red Wing stadium construction zone? Let’s get a call into “Eric” for his take on it.
- Melissa Gilbert drops out of her congressional race… and owes the IRS $470,000.
- Speaking of owing money, Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley.
- Thank you to all the vets out there past and present! Happy Memorial Day!
Sex, Power, and the Monica factor
Drew and Mike talk to Abbie Finfrock, who wrote an article in April of 2005 called, “Sex, power and the Monica factor.” Drew wonders why anyone would keep hitting on her, since she’s really not that hot.