May 28, 2016 | Download the File | Download via iTunes (DO THIS IF YOU CAN).
- Drew and Charlie Host
- Rich Cohen, author of the Rolling Stones book “The Sun & The Moon & The Rolling Stones”.
- Rich reminds us of the Lick Jagger incident with Ron Wood on SNL back in 1978.
- Rich tells us about Mick’s confidence level with Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters nearby.
- Drew tells us about “Beggar’s Banquet”.
- Donald Trump still at it and now it is “Pocahontas”.
- Out of control shootings in Detroit, even over Kool-Aid?
- What’s the worst bet you’ve lost, guys? Bad enough to get breast implants?
- Well if you have, at least there’s a new bra out to accentuate the side boob look.
- Is Hillary Clinton hooked on pills?
- Charlie Sheen apparently owes American Express quite a bit.
- Heather Locklear gets dumped over a throwback pic with Tommy Lee.
- Jamie Foxx takes his Rolls Royce through a Chick-Fil-A.
- John Travolta in drag.
- Phil Mickelson is involved in some insider trading?
- Does Jessica Simpson have fake boobs?
- Casey Anthony out and about buying a new car and allegedly giving sexual favors to her attorney Jose Baez to cover legal costs.
- On the subject of chick murderers, this brings up Jodi Arias and Amy Fisher.
- Remember our story about the $4 million house in the new Red Wing stadium construction zone? Let’s get a call into “Eric” for his take on it.
- Melissa Gilbert drops out of her congressional race… and owes the IRS $470,000.
- Speaking of owing money, Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley.
- Thank you to all the vets out there past and present! Happy Memorial Day!
2 thoughts on “Drew and Mike #019”
Thank you so much for continuing to do this. Without hearing you guys regularly over the past few years life has been dreary. It was cool listening to Drew on that sports station but not the same without Mike. You guys complete me. Hahaha. Btw have you considered re-releasing your old Drew and Mike CD’s again? It would be a great way to make some extra scratch to help pay for your time. You know you’d sell out of them. I’d pay good money for autographed copies.
Rob Schaefer was a badass on the drops back in the day. What ever happened to him? I know he got a radio gig somewhere downsouth when he left your show. Just thought about it when you guys were talking about drops.