Drew and Mike
Howard Stern on Mike Clark
Howard Stern talks about Mike Clark and Detroit radio in the early 1980’s. Howard Stern came to Detroit twice during the Drew and Mike years and never was able to knock them out of the number 1 morning spot.
Mike Clark’s last call as Mr. Stress
Mike Clark, as Mr. Stress’ in his final phone call – The May 17, 2013, final episode of the Drew and Mike Show.
September 11, 2001 – Full 8 Hour Show
Thanks to Mr. Marc Fellhauer for digging through his DAT files for this gem! And thanks to Dan Derusha for sending it our way! Hopefully, more to come!
September 11, 2001 Drew and Mike Show
This is the full 8-hour show!
Send Mike W. Clark Get-Well Cards
If you want to send Mike some Christmas cards or Get-Well Cards, please send them to:
Mike W. Clark
C/O: Darren Muzzy
185 E. Elmwood Ave
Troy, MI 48083
Please don’t send care packages or flowers or anything like that!
Drew and Mike Store is online
Drew Sharp on the Drew and Mike Show
In light of the news that Detroit Free Press columnist, Drew Sharp has died this morning, here are some clips from his appearances on the Drew and Mike Show:
The first from 2003 when Mr. Lane takes issue with Sharps reporting. The two hash it out on the air:
This audio is from May of 2003 after the Pistons had fired Doug Carlile and hired Larry Brown. Drew calls in for his victory lap
Balloon boy busted
7 years ago, we all met the Henne family. Ah boy.
Download the clip | October 19, 2009 Full Show
The Drew and Mike Podcast
I’m not going to post daily podcasts since they can be found on the official Drew and Mike Podcast website and iTunes (We will keep a copy in our archive):
What we have on DrewandMike.org:
The Sommy Incident
Download the Clip | From the September 29, 2016 Podcast
Drew and Mike talking about Sommy in 2009
Drew Peterson and Sommy:
September 28, 2016 – Drew and Marc
Download the Show – Part 1 | Download the Show – Part 2 | September 28, 2016
- Drew and Marc Host
- Continued thanks to Fox 2 Detroit and Mr. Ryan Ermanni(@RyanEFox2) for the story about the podcast! Ratings have jumped! Oooooooo!
- Do we dare call Andy Dick again? Did we get blocked? He’s got his own podcast out.
- Drew’s house has had enough of Charlie LeDuff‘s shit. It has set up its own Twitter handle (@RedShovelStudio) and is on the attack.
- Apparently the newly constructed porch contains another implement that is posing some competition for the Red Shovel.
- The ongoing drama of Trump and Miss “Eating Machine” Universe Alicia Machado, who incidentally was a getaway driver during a murder… but that was 20 years ago so who cares, right?
- And of course Hillary already has attack ads at the ready in short order including one regarding Alicia.
- Hillary lays on some resting bitch face toward Mary J. Blige.
- A recently released letter by Jean Kennedy Smith shows that Bobby Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe were an item.
- Warren Beatty just couldn’t sleep unless he had sex.
- Madonna just couldn’t function without a Pepsi.
- E.J. Johnson steps out in quite the outfit.
- Drew takes us through some of Cookie Johnson’s book. What the poor woman put up with.
- Drew runs through more stories from Cookie Johnson (given name: Earleatha Kelly) and her “Believing In Magic” book to include her introduction to Andre and “the party”.
- Man lures an 18 year old to a remote cabin, sexually assaults her and forces her to eat rat feces.
- This brings up rat stories from Drew and Marc.
- Layla the bad ass dog discovers a rat and barks shit at a much larger dog.
- When Marc’s cat Ashley gets in a hissing fit, give her her space.
- A tubby deer doesn’t quite make it through a fence.
- Drew’s rack radar is on the hunt for Christina Hendricks and her alleged nude rack… no matter how pale and veiny.
- Were there any nudes of Pippa Middleton in the iCloud hack cache?
- Playboy goes in the opposite direction of nudity with its first female in a hijab.
- Revisiting Homer Simpson and “Behind The Laughter” with a moving in to M.C. Hammer’s former house.
- Rick Perry gets the boot from “Dancing With The Stars“. A bit effeminate?
- A mom makes an apology cake for her daughter following accusations of drug use.
- A man tries to plant a hidden camera in a porta-shitter at an apple orchard and lands a few selfie fails. Duuuuuh!
- Don’t forget to follow the feud between Charlie LeDuff andDrew’s House on Twitter.
- Please remember to subscribe to us via iTunes (if you’re in the world of Apple) and rank/review us which helps our overall ratings. Another way to help the show even if you’re not an Apple user is to install iTunes on your Windows-based computer and leave a review on the podcast (see screen shot below). Thanks!