It’s Friday!!! Bonnie is still recovering and had quite the round of appointments on Wednesday. While we regret not getting the show to you Wednesday, we appreciate all of your kind words and well wishes for her… FAKE!
- -So what astrological sign are you on the cusp of?
- -Did you hear that Oprah had a nervous breakdown, or did you hear that nobody cares?
- -Miley Cyrus? Twerking? Yawn. Just ask Cher
- -Miss Teen USA Cassidy Wolf had her web cam hacked
- -Like husband, like wife… Carlita Kilpatrick busted stashing money in her desk
- -Got a spare $13.45 million laying around? Why not buy Kid Rock’s Malibu Home?
- -Hey! Hey! HEY! The webstore is up! Please help support the show! TheDetroitCastStore.Com
- -Listener email! We can’t get enough of it! From your shit stories, report of Holy Water basins containing feces, listeners from all over and from all professions! Keep ‘em coming… TheDetroitCast@GMail.Com
- -And of course more Dick Talk with Richard Gale Clark‘s letters from fans and Facebook posts
- -So you think you can rap? FAIL! Check out Marshall Pope shitting the bed on live TV! Email us your version of the rest of the rap for a shot at a free T-shirt! “Years ago they tried to…”
- -And lastly, if you’re looking for a kick ass Halloween to-do item, check out the Hush Haunted Attraction (and on Facebook)
Drew and Mike call a tour group who takes gay men all over the world.
Friday’s Show – 105.1 FM
Thursday’s show from 105.1
Wednesday’s show on 105.1
The guys think it may be time for Dick Clark to retire.
The Tuesday Drew and Marc show.
Monday’s show on 105.1
Never miss a clip! We’ll update our twitter account everytime we post new audio!
Drew talks about a book he read over the weekend called, “Love and Death” about the murder/suicide mystery surrounding Kurt Cobain.
Drew says he’ll read more, later in the show, but he never does.
The guys watch a Chris Rock HBO Special, from the April 19th, 2004 Drew and Mike show.
Guys get fired for trying to make love to a turkey.
Friday’s Show on Drew and Marc 105.1 FM
11th Podcast from Mike W. Clark!
Thursdays Show on 105.1 FM
Former CFL and NFL star Joe Theismann joined us today to talk about the Lions/Redskins matchup on Sunday and everything football related.
105.1’s website has today’s Theismann interview posted.
Wednesday’s Show – Drew and Marc on 105.1 FM, BABY!
Tuesday’s Show of Drew and Marrrrrccccc!
Monday’s show from Drew and Marc on 105.1 FM!
On April 29, 2003 Drew Sharp wrote a column for the Detroit Free Press saying Pistons head coach, Rick Carlisle was on the verge of being fired. The Pistons were down 1-3 to the Orlando Magic in the second round of the NBA playoffs. The Pistons went on to win the next three game to take the series. Sharp took some major criticism from just about everyone in Detroit sports, from fans, journalists to sports radio.
In this clip, he comes on WRIF just prior to the Detroit/Philadelphia series and refuses to admit he was wrong. He goes on to predict Detroit would lose to Philly in 6. The Pistons ended up beating the 76ers in six games however. Then as we all know, they won the NBA championship the following year.
Drew and Mike: “Drew and Mike watch Cops”
This is now 40 minutes of the Drew and Mike show from September 11, 2001. I found 16 more minutes from that morning and have edited them all together.