Download the File | June 29, 2016
- Drew, Don and Jay Host
- Arachnophobic Don points out spiders in the studio.
- Drew asks: “Is there anything associated with ‘secretion’ that isn’t gross?”
- With the shutdown of Detroit Sports 105.1, the comments (both good and bad) are rolling in.
- The crazy story of the Texas mom that shot both of her teenage daughters before getting taken out by the police.
- Drew reflects on the Boston husband-and-wife news anchor team of Natalie Jacobson and Chet Curtis.
- This takes us to another story of a husband-and-wife news team in Tucson who’s newborn baby tested positive for cocaine.
- “TJ” takes exception to a “fatty” customer at his father’s restaurant.
- Alanis Morissette wants you to know that she’s pregnant. So what better way than a nude pic in the pool?
- The ongoing demise of Johnny Manziel.
- A mother purchases a gun for her teenage son and the results are not good.
- Email pouring in already about the Detroit Sports 105.1 show we just did.
- Sir Mack Rice, composer of “Mustang Sally” passes away at 82.
- Mavis Staples and Wilco perform an unforgettable rehearsal of “Weight“.