May 20, 2016 | Download the Episode | Download from iTunes
- Drew and Charlie LeDuff
- Show notes from the official podcast team
- Egypt Air Flight 804.
- Feds investigating Detroit over abandoned housing demolition costs
- What exactly are our taxes paying for these days?
- Drew takes us through some tabloid headlines to include Prince Charles getting all kissy-face with a dude, John Edwards and the small thumbs, and the little black book of Heidi Fleiss.
- O.J. never paid Robert Shapiro? Is it any surprise the gloves didn’t fit?
- How about a revisit to the Bob Crane story?
- Oh no! Justin Bieber isn’t taking pictures with fans anymore?
- Got an hour or two? Let’s run through Madonna’s boyfriend list.
- Charlie likes the Carpenters. How about you?
- A new poll suggests that two thirds of Americans couldn’t pay a $1,000 surprise bill.
- Mitch Albom… “Hockey, The Musical”. Really?
- Dick Enberg knows a fat cat when he sees one.
- Charlie’s wife calls us from Vegas.
- The NAACP is suing the city of Flint.
- From Chernobyl to Hiroshima… the after effects of nuclear catastrophe.
- Please remember to listen to us via iTunes if you’re able to which helps our iTunes ranking. Also keep sending in logo ideas. Thanks!
One thought on “Drew and Mike Podcast #014”
Welcome back, BIIIIIITCH!