To bad they didn’t give Tram at least one more year… do you think 2006 would have went differently?
Mitch El-Bomb article on Alan Trammell.
Download the Show | July 17, 2016
- Drew and Jay and Charlie
- Baton Rouge Police Killings
- Nice, France
- Gavin Long out of Kansas City, Missouri goes on a shooting spree and kills 3 cops and wounds 3 other cops in Baton Rouge.
- Charlie calls in from Cleveland
- Is Will Ferrell moving from Los Angeles to Ann Arbor?
- You gonna go see the latest Mitch Albom production of Ernie Harwell?
- FINALLY the last 10 songs of the Free Press Motown song countdown!
- Drew and Charlie LeDuff
- Show notes from the official podcast team
- Egypt Air Flight 804.
- Feds investigating Detroit over abandoned housing demolition costs
- What exactly are our taxes paying for these days?
- Drew takes us through some tabloid headlines to include Prince Charles getting all kissy-face with a dude, John Edwards and the small thumbs, and the little black book of Heidi Fleiss.
- O.J. never paid Robert Shapiro? Is it any surprise the gloves didn’t fit?
- How about a revisit to the Bob Crane story?
- Oh no! Justin Bieber isn’t taking pictures with fans anymore?
- Got an hour or two? Let’s run through Madonna’s boyfriend list.
- Charlie likes the Carpenters. How about you?
- A new poll suggests that two thirds of Americans couldn’t pay a $1,000 surprise bill.
- Mitch Albom… “Hockey, The Musical”. Really?
- Dick Enberg knows a fat cat when he sees one.
- Charlie’s wife calls us from Vegas.
- The NAACP is suing the city of Flint.
- From Chernobyl to Hiroshima… the after effects of nuclear catastrophe.
- Please remember to listen to us via iTunes if you’re able to which helps our iTunes ranking. Also keep sending in logo ideas. Thanks!
Drew and Mike react to Mitch Albom’s suspension from the Detroit Free Press for his FAAAKKKKE 2005 story about the Michigan State Spartans basketball game.