Download the Show | July 28, 2016
- Drew and Mike Host
- Starting off a bit later today. Semi trucks, traffic, charlie horses for starters.
- Mike reflects on his love for planes and getting his first flight lesson at age 7.
- Speaking of planes, remember MTV’s “Real World” Go Big Or Go Home episodes?
- Feeling nostalgic? MTV is bringing back some of the older material to include “Remote Control“.
- Circling back to Hink Dog’s release, Mike is none too pleased. Shouldn’t there be more back lash about this?
- Michigan about to release some murderers. What’s your take on that?
- Frank Reynolds was covering the Reagan assassination and was quite pissed.
- Going through the history of Squeaky Fromme and Sara Jane Moore along with Patty Hearst.
- If you want to play “Paper, Rock, Scissors” with the Detroit Tigers, better do better than Kinsler.
- Remember Brad Ausmus and the ejection in the Minnesota game?
- WikiLeaks, Hillary Clinton… and on the subject of leaks, Butt Mike checks in.
- North Korea again declares war. This time over the sanctions being laid upon chubby Kim Jong Un.
- Another walk through the Clinton neighborhood to include Billmeeting “the warden”, Chelsea and the silver spoon, and Hillary’s desire for power, refusal to use contractions and her ugly pantsuits.
- How presidential is Donald Trump with things like offering Russia to find Hillary’s missing email? Maybe Butt Mike can answer it.