Download | July 27, 2016
- Drew and Marc Host
- “Idiocracy” and President Comacho won’t make the anti-Trump ads.
- Tigers sweep the Red Sox at Fenway! Marc’s not thrilled about Fenway, Wrigley is eh, alright.
- A recap of Chad’s finer moments from “The Bachelorette”.
- Outrage on the West Coast because “The Bachelorette” got cut into by Bernie Sanders.
- During the DNC coverage, 102 year old Jerry Emmett rambles out “A Unique Historical Perspective”, according to Lester Holt.
- Bill Clinton reminisces on meeting Hillary Rodham. Revisiting the “right wing conspiracy” claim over Bill and his line up.
- Is Trump calling out Russia to find Hillary’s missing email messages?
- Trump tears into Katy Tur a bit. Oh no!
- Lena Dunham and America Ferrera speak at the DNC. Is Lena really a victim of abuse?
- Ryan Moore also speaks at the DNC. Slight podium adjustment.
- Is it time for a new “Bruce” and a new “daddy” in the Fellhauer home?
- Detroit Lions sign Anquan Boldin.
- Flint Mayor Karen Weaver at the 2016 DNC. Hillary no doubt will have that water situation fixed up, right?
- Former stylist for The Donald on “The Apprentice” reveals the story on his hair.
- Would you hire Sting to play at your wedding for a mere $1 million for 30 minutes?
- John “Hink Dog” Hinckley, Jr. to be allowed to live with “Mooooom!”.
- Squeakers and Sara Jane Moore… not Gerald Ford fans.
- Don’t bring home Chick-fil-A to Derek Foreman… and don’t bother calling his mom either.
- Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson and prostitutes.
- And for our finally story… oh wait! Dog doorbell! Pizza’s here
2 thoughts on “The Drew and Marc show”
Besides being a Walmart Wolverine, who is this “Don” character who shows up to steal Mike Clark’s podcast time?
You guys are the best! Thanks for the podcast. I like the Marc/Trudi combo…Maz is great too.