Download the Show | July 12, 2016
- Drew and Mike Host
- Drew tells us of cherry bombs, toilets and Dr. Disgusto.
- Drew discovers some medicine that yields some “leave the house” caliber gas.
- Dallas funeral for 5 fallen officers. Police chief David “Seal” Brown references Stevie Wonder’s “I’ll Be Loving You Always“. George W. Bush and Barack Obama deliver some solid speeches, too.
- Recapping Facebook livestream shooting in Minnesota, Regan’s funeral, Detroit police officers suspended for Facebook racism posts and 4 arrested for Facebook threatening police officers, oh and Larry King’s tweets.
- Charles Pugh is arraigned in Detroit.
- Cynthia Ford’s 911 call from Edsel Ford II incident.
- Are you going to the 75th birthday bash for Martha Reeves (Trudi isn’t)? Bring $15.
- John Davis of South Haven prefers to mow the lawn in the buff, so long as the anus is covered. Will Butt Mike check in on the subject?
- We know you’re clamoring for Mike’s vacation stories. How about how well a Torch Lake shitter can hold up? Even when administering the “ass guillotine”?
- Let’s run through this years list of highest earning entertainers.
- Touching on the “All Things Must Pass” documentary on Tower Records.
- Remember Charles Rogers and his passing out in the car? Well how about Jonathan Ledbetter?