Download the Show | July 12, 2016
- Drew and Mike Host
- Drew tells us of cherry bombs, toilets and Dr. Disgusto.
- Drew discovers some medicine that yields some “leave the house” caliber gas.
- Dallas funeral for 5 fallen officers. Police chief David “Seal” Brown references Stevie Wonder’s “I’ll Be Loving You Always“. George W. Bush and Barack Obama deliver some solid speeches, too.
- Recapping Facebook livestream shooting in Minnesota, Regan’s funeral, Detroit police officers suspended for Facebook racism posts and 4 arrested for Facebook threatening police officers, oh and Larry King’s tweets.
- Charles Pugh is arraigned in Detroit.
- Cynthia Ford’s 911 call from Edsel Ford II incident.
- Are you going to the 75th birthday bash for Martha Reeves (Trudi isn’t)? Bring $15.
- John Davis of South Haven prefers to mow the lawn in the buff, so long as the anus is covered. Will Butt Mike check in on the subject?
- We know you’re clamoring for Mike’s vacation stories. How about how well a Torch Lake shitter can hold up? Even when administering the “ass guillotine”?
- Let’s run through this years list of highest earning entertainers.
- Touching on the “All Things Must Pass” documentary on Tower Records.
- Remember Charles Rogers and his passing out in the car? Well how about Jonathan Ledbetter?
3 thoughts on “Drew and Mike Finally!”
Thank goodness Mike is back.
With all due respect, the reason I couldn’t listen to 105.1 was Marc… unlistenable to my tastes.
All is good in the world again.
Shut up Gerry, no one likes you. Marc is awesome. Best version of the show is drew Marc and maz. Sucks a new one didn’t come out today
Sorry, Mike’s “pinch a loaf” bathroom humor was never funny and he is really out-of-touch with current events. Drew and Marc have good chemistry, they can carry on a conversation about relevant topics and make it funny & thought-provoking. I find myself re-listening to podcasts of Drew & Marc rather than Drew & Mike. Keep Drew & Marc, throw in Trudi, Maz and Charlie (and ML Elrick) every few episodes and you have a winning show. Don’t know what it takes (as I am not in the radio biz) to make this a paying gig for these folks (be it sponsors, etc.), but it would be a shame to let this die.