July 6, 2016 | Download the Show
- Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) and BranDON (@Pro_Duecer) today!
- That’s right, you’re listening to the 41st ranked comedy podcast on iTunes. How about helping us boost those ratings by checking us out on iTunes?
- Baseball talk to include upcoming Mark Fidrych documentary and the Cubs infield making the All Star team.
- Count ’em… 1, 2, 3 crazy car stories today.
- Charlotte has no interest in coming to the podcast.
- Drew considers doggie daycare for Maggs and Layla. BranDON tells us how spoiled Bill is.
- Kwame Kilpatrick is upset and takes to Daniel Ferguson III’s Facebook to rant. We try to call some of the commenters to include a Ms. Spankfire.
- The ongoing Free Press Best Motown 100 Songs countdown continues… 4 songs at a time. Numbers 25 through 22.
- Celebrities who sound like Butthead.
- Celebrity boxing has a forthcoming bout between Michael Lohan and Jose Canseco.
- Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Salahi.
- Oscar Pistorius is sentenced to 6 years.
- What’s the easiest way to ruin Marc’s fascination with reporter Hallie Jackson?
- Alton Sterling is shot dead by police officers in Baton Rouge for selling single cigarettes and CD’s and having a gun on him.
- Highland Park Human Rights Officer Ramzu Yunus is arrested.
- Edsel Ford, II is arrested for domestic violence against his wife Cynthia, who isn’t pressing charges.
- Time for another round of “Who Farted?”
One thought on “Drew and Marc”
Marc: next time you get pulled over by the cops, fight with them. Please.