- Drew, Don and Jay Host
- An Alabama girl manages to get her head stuck in a Barney (I Love You) costume.
- The latest ESPN Body Issue has the boner over/under not looking well.
- Jimmy Carter banned Iranians back in the day.
- Going through some of the Riley Curry Twitter bashing.
- 51% of the Muslim population wants Sharia Law?
- ISIS leader’s mansion found abandoned.
- Arranged marriages and Orlando shooter’s gay partner.
- Prince protege Judith Hill outlines being on the fateful flight with Prince.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is happy to collect your personal info, but has tape over his MacBook’s web cam and audio ports?
- Remember “True Beauty”?
- The Church of Scientology opens the world’s largest movie studio.
- Jumping back into more of Bobby Brown’s “Every Little Step” book.
Keeping with the Scientology theme – here is Drew and Mike taking about the Rolling Stone article on the “church.” – From 2006.
Drew and Mike read from Leah Remini’s new book about Scientology.