Drew announces his new twitter account for the podcast, which leads to a decision on “twitter trolls” which leads to the guys talking about Connor Cook’ Dad Twitter story. However, as soon as Drew mentions the Detroit Sports Rag. M.L. Elrick however reacted violently to the mere mention of the DSR and Jeff Moss, calling him a Puke and talking about his funeral (it gets really awkward for a minute):
June 7, 2016 | Download the file.
- Drew and Marc Host
- NAAFA (National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance)
- Bobby Brown says the first time he saw Whitney Houston do some blow was in her wedding dress
- Are you keeping up with this season’s “The Bachelorette”?
- Tigers talk… Michael Fulmer and Mark Fidrych.
- There’s a documentary out on Anthony Weiner.
- Andy Samberg is hilarious in “Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping”.
- Let’s hear Marc’s opinion on the Harambe incident.
- Will the new “Ghostbusters” movie suck as bad as the trailer?
- First Carlos and Cindy Santana cover the National Anthem. How does Metallica, well James and Kirk, cover it?
- Drew read a… uh… Steve Perry and Journey book.
- Journey’s replacement singer Arnel Pineda reminds Marc of Ardell of the Ray & Pete days.
- Paging Dr. Henry Heimlich.
- Let’s lay out some Tiger Woods drops. Was it PED’s or knowing that he had some tail waiting for him that influenced his golf play?
- Ever have a horrid stay at a hotel? Marc discovers some interesting reviews.
- Dr. Henry Heimlich used the “Me Maneuver” that he founded. Let’s give him a call.
- The etymology of “tit”.
- Wrapping it up with O.J. Simpson and Richard Simmons.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to us via iTunes if you are so inclined.
Listen to the first 16 minutes of the new Drew and Mike podcast! Download the full episode here.
EDIT: It looks like the official Drew and Mike Podcast website is being hit hard. If you keep trying, it will eventually work! Just be patient! If you can’t, you can get the first podcast in our archives:
The first episode is online! Download it here:
The Drew and Mike podcast: THIS WEDNESDAY, MAY 4th!