Drew, Marc and Charlie Host
Download the Show | August 5, 2016
- Drew, Marc and Charlie Host
- Charlie breaks the story on Jim Wright, Deputy Director from Detroit’s Building Authority resigning abruptly.
- Ahhh, the good ole days of H. Ross Perot and the giant sucking sound.
- So a 90 year old man goes and hires a prostitute who allegedly steals a necklace from him and decides to call the cops.
- Joe Myers survives an unbelievable car accident.
- We have to live through a horrible “Today Show” promo for the Olympics complete with Matt Lauer, who incidentally got a bit emotional with a Hollywood medium concerning his late father.
- With Charlie here, of course he has to take more shots at Drew’s place. He’s been banned from all but two rooms in the house and to using the side entrance.
- Costs of cable TV are outrageous. Are you cutting the cable?
- Reminiscing on Julie Christie and Warren Beatty in “Shampoo” leads Charlie to tell us about height-challenged actors.
- Charles Pugh is bound over for trial. Marc takes us through the tweets from court.
- Orlando Bloom decides to go nude paddleboarding with Katy Perry.
- Water park in France is having a “burkini-only” event. Outrage!
- George Zimmerman gets decked for bragging about the Trayvon Martin incident.
- Revisiting the Ira Einhorn history.
- Obama is asked if he could win a gold medal in the Olympics, what event would it be in? This causes a mild dispute between Marc and Charlie.
- The final beam is placed in the new Red Wings arena, but at what cost to the taxpayers?
- Some Tigers talk, but oh wait… Olympics opening ceremonies distract Marc.
- Oh no!!! Caitlyn Jenner‘s show got cancelled.
- Charlie took a trip to Baton Rouge to get some more detail on theAlton Sterling shooting in a story coming up Tuesday and we hear about some of his fascinating heritage!
- Chicago police release some body cam footage of the shooting of Paul O’Neal.
- A goat is on the receiving end of Freddie’s WADsworth.
- Let’s get a call into the father of the 10 year old boy that declared “Take that bitch down!” referring to Hillary at a Trump rally in Virginia.