- Drew and Marc Host
- Miss America pageant is underway during the show. Lots of boobs, not much talent thus far (big surprise).
- Reflecting back on September 11th to include some of the James Woods story.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter and how September 11th impacted his life.
- Welles “Red Bandana” Crowther, one of many heroes from September 11th.
- Marc runs us through some of Bush’s timeline from September 11th.
- Drew ponders the precision and lack of defensive protection it took to hit the Pentagon.
- Miracle Mattress isn’t the only tasteless commercialism in regards to September 11th. Wal-mart as well.
- Charlie LeDuff kidnapped Jay. As if that wasn’t enough, Jay had to do a “Walk Of Shame” home from Charlie’s.
- The talent portion of Miss America is underway… and boring.
- How many judges does anyone even know on the Miss America panel?
- Football talk to include NFL fining players for wearing patriotic shoes for September 11th.
- Don’t say “Super Bowl” unless you want a lawsuit from the NFL. Don’t say “Saturday Night Football” unless you want to be sued by Vince McMahon.
- Oh goodie! The true intellect of the Miss America contestants is displayed through the Q&A portion.
- Marc shares “The Butthole News Of The Day” with us.
- Hillary Clinton looking a little wobbly and declares half of Trump supporters “a basket of deplorables“.
- The next Miss America is crowned. No spoiler alerts here.
- The new Jack Reacher Arounder trailer is truly gripping!
- The gag order on Katie Holmes regarding Tom Cruise is due to expire soon. Will she spill on Tom?
- Work on the porch rebuild at the studio to start tomorrow!
- Not far from the studio, a woman is a victim of a hit-and-run.
- How long will the Bo’s Store stay open in Ann Arbor?
Drew and Mike, #33
- Drew, Don and Jay Host
- An Alabama girl manages to get her head stuck in a Barney (I Love You) costume.
- The latest ESPN Body Issue has the boner over/under not looking well.
- Jimmy Carter banned Iranians back in the day.
- Going through some of the Riley Curry Twitter bashing.
- 51% of the Muslim population wants Sharia Law?
- ISIS leader’s mansion found abandoned.
- Arranged marriages and Orlando shooter’s gay partner.
- Prince protege Judith Hill outlines being on the fateful flight with Prince.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is happy to collect your personal info, but has tape over his MacBook’s web cam and audio ports?
- Remember “True Beauty”?
- The Church of Scientology opens the world’s largest movie studio.
- Jumping back into more of Bobby Brown’s “Every Little Step” book.
30 for 30 – June 17, 1994
The clip of Drew and Mike talking about this show is available in the “clips” section.