9-12-16 – Drew and Marc Show
Download the Show | September 12, 2016
- Drew and Marc Host
- Looking forward to the rarities that are going to be in Ron Howard’s “8 Days A Week” documentary.
- On the subject of documentaries, how about “The Blue Jean Committee“?
- Stories about the Eagles to include when Joe Walsh and Glenn Frey visited without Don Henley.
- What’s up with Hillary Clinton and her “pneumonia“?
- Larry and Shawn King trying to patch things up.
- John Schneider devastated from studio flooding.
- Britney Spears seeking to do “The Big Game” halftime show again.
- Recalling “American Pie” Don McLean‘s troubles. Ever heard “Vincent“?
- Attention-starved Chris Brown is the latest to protest the anthem.
- Kate Upton not a fan of the anthem protesting.
- Arian Foster‘s comments about the anthem protesting.
- The origin of the “cops and donuts” stereotype.
- Detroit Lions players commemorate September 11th.
- Eminem is covered in the “Stars, Cars and Crystal Meth” book.
- Some initial bits from Linda Thompson’s book and the Kardashian reality TV craziness.
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s show launched. Who cares?
- Still pondering how “sick” Hillary Clinton really was and the conspiracy theories.
- Some more incredible stories coming out of Linda Thompson’s book to include Elvis sending “Lisa Marie” for pickup/drop-off and Bruce Jenner in “Can’t Stop The Music“.
- Does Andy Dick come through on his invitation for us to call him?
- List of the Emmy’s Creative Artists.
- Spinning the celebrity rolodex again.
- One of the numbers we land on is “Soy Bomb“.
- Terms of Hink Dog’s release include no porn and no self-Googlage.
- Dearborn serial rapist is nabbed.
- Should DNA be collected at birth to help with crime fighting?
- Charlotte is “on the grid” much to Marc’s dismay.
- Justin Ross Harris trial FINALLY is getting under way.
- Man decides he wants to stop being a dad. Sick story.
- The twisted tale of Dinh Bowman and his subsequent blubbering.
- Discussing the Leopold and Lowe story.
- Much thanks to Sherry Gittinger of Detroit School Of Rock And Pop for the Beatles book for Drew!
- Marc has some more childhood school artwork project gems to bring in.
Drew and Marc – September 11, 2016
- Drew and Marc Host
- Miss America pageant is underway during the show. Lots of boobs, not much talent thus far (big surprise).
- Reflecting back on September 11th to include some of the James Woods story.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter and how September 11th impacted his life.
- Welles “Red Bandana” Crowther, one of many heroes from September 11th.
- Marc runs us through some of Bush’s timeline from September 11th.
- Drew ponders the precision and lack of defensive protection it took to hit the Pentagon.
- Miracle Mattress isn’t the only tasteless commercialism in regards to September 11th. Wal-mart as well.
- Charlie LeDuff kidnapped Jay. As if that wasn’t enough, Jay had to do a “Walk Of Shame” home from Charlie’s.
- The talent portion of Miss America is underway… and boring.
- How many judges does anyone even know on the Miss America panel?
- Football talk to include NFL fining players for wearing patriotic shoes for September 11th.
- Don’t say “Super Bowl” unless you want a lawsuit from the NFL. Don’t say “Saturday Night Football” unless you want to be sued by Vince McMahon.
- Oh goodie! The true intellect of the Miss America contestants is displayed through the Q&A portion.
- Marc shares “The Butthole News Of The Day” with us.
- Hillary Clinton looking a little wobbly and declares half of Trump supporters “a basket of deplorables“.
- The next Miss America is crowned. No spoiler alerts here.
- The new Jack Reacher Arounder trailer is truly gripping!
- The gag order on Katie Holmes regarding Tom Cruise is due to expire soon. Will she spill on Tom?
- Work on the porch rebuild at the studio to start tomorrow!
- Not far from the studio, a woman is a victim of a hit-and-run.
- How long will the Bo’s Store stay open in Ann Arbor?
Roses – Dedicated to Lions fan
A crazy woman yells at the top of her lungs during a Lions game. Drew and Mike play an appropriate song by Outkast.
Drew and Mike talk to a lady who helped wake Charles Rogers up when he was caught sleeping in his car.