Recorded on August 31, 2016 | Download the Show
- Drew, Marc and Trudi Host!
- Circling back on the Charlie Sheen interview to include Tony Todd calling Drew back later on, Tony and Charlie Sheen listening to the show and Charlie having a hell of a swing in baseball.
- Takes us to Tim Tebow and his hopeful MLB career.
- If you’re a parent, are you concerned about the size of your newborn baby’s junk?
- Chris Brown is facing an armed assault charge from Baylee Curran following a police standoff at his home.
- Revisiting the 30 year anniversary of the “Preppy Killer“.
- Marc draws comparisons to HBO’s “The Night Of“.
- Charlotte walks in on Marc in the bathroom.
- Yet another Flakka-ish double murder… this time in Michigan.
- Drew was at the Tigers game today so let’s get into some Tigers talk.
- Responses coming in to the Colin Kaepernick National Anthem debate to include veterans, Jerry Rice and his own mother.
- Even Jim Harbaugh is getting scrutinized on his opinion of the Colin Kaepernick issue.
- Do you think things are making a turn for the worse in the country?
- Were Edgar and Johnny Winter albino twins?
- The hereditary factor of being deaf and left-handed.
- How did your school reports compare to those of Drew, Marc and Trudi?
- Norman Shy is forced to sell of assets as part of the DPS scandal. How does this impact his wife?
- Would you want Ronald Alexander back as the principal of your school even if he was “stressed”?
- Yet another protest at a McDonald’s for $15 an hour wages.
- How would you describe the odor in a gas station bathroom?
- A woman from the continent of Hawaii takes exception to an item in her Lyft driver’s vehicle.
- Our interview with Charlie Sheen gets a mention in the Detroit News.
- North Korea executes a deputy premier in perhaps an overkill manner.
- Be ready to fight in France if you don’t adhere to the nudist beachprotocol for etiquette.
- Let’s get a call in to Alcor to get some pricing on cryogenics.
- How’s Eb from “Green Acres” doing these days? Or less importantly, how is Jackie Peters doing?