Download the Show | July 25, 2016
- Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) and Mr. Tom Mazawey(@TomMazawey) today!
- Chocolate makes you salivate… just ask Tom!
- Tigers blowing more games this past weekend.
- Remember when George Zimmerman stabbed an iPad?
- Are millennials changing the services offered in hotels? Has Tom ever indulged in room service?
- This Day In History: Rock Hudson is taken down by AIDS,Rosanne Barr ruins the national anthem, Liza Minnelli and David Guest‘s marriage shits the bed after 16 months, and the “original Ghostbusters” wasn’t released (June 7th, Tom!)
- Regrettably, this brings us to “The Karate Kid”.
- Lindsay Lohan and fiance Egor have a spat following his tryst with a prostitute.
- An Austrian tattoo artist gets three and a half years in prison for tattooing a dick and “Fuck” on a chick’s back instead of the Yin Yang symbol.
- Let’s call Mike Mengis and hear about some road raging on I-94.
- What show would be complete without some Hillary and Trump talk?
- “The Today Show’s” Dylan Dreyer makes an appearance on “The Price Is Right”. Her grandmother won the largest amount on the show previously.
- A walk through the history of Bill Cullen.
- Tom and his love of Superman in color.
- What are some of the biggest presidential blowouts?
- A walk through some documentaries to include Greg Louganisand “Back On Board”, a pause for some Palestinian Chicken, another pause for some Larry King derp moments, DJ AM and “As I Am“, a pause for Steve O smashing up a borrowed vanand being smashed on Adam Carolla, over to Steve Bartman 30 For 30 and “Catching Hell”, and “Meet The Hitlers“.
- Julian Edelman and Adriana Lima.
- Vic Tayback has a cookbook? Thanks Matt!