July 18, 2016 | Download the Show
- Drew, Marc and Trudi Host
- RNC convention is under way…
- In keeping with the radicalized Muslim trend, the Nice trucker had a 73 year old male lover apparently.
- Jenny McCarthy delivers quite the interview of Tara Reid and Sharknado 4.
- Let’s get a call in to Mr. Skin. Check out his new podcast!
- During call to Mr. Skin, a revisit to Chet Chit Chat.
- The anchor that is the new Ghostbusters movie.
- Wisconsin sheriff David Clarke is not too thrilled with CNN’s Don Lemon.
- Marc has a SIST regarding Baton Rouge mayor Kip Holden.
- Breaking news out of Germany – 17 year old Afghan goes on axattack on a train.
- Gavin Long, his rental car and other details emerging.
- Do you think there should be such an uproar over Officer Robot?
- The Nice trucker asked for the heaviest truck.
- Roger Ailes is to be removed from his post by Rupert Murdoch. Rupe must not be a fan of the red raw meat. Roger seemed such a champ in his younger days.
- Did you catch Trump and Pence on 60 Minutes. Mike just can’t take his eyes off of The Donald. Marc points out that Pence thinks Trump is “amazing”.
- Tony Schwartz, author of “The Art Of The Deal” (or is he?) doesn’t think Trump is amazing.
- Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato, Jr. are speaking at the RNC. Did you see Scott’s tweet about Hillary?
- If you’re a cop, don’t go to the Taco Bell in Phenix City, Alabama.
- How about we call some Trumpers?
- It’s the 45 year anniversary of Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick.
- It’s also the 20 year anniversary of TWA Flight 800.
- Charlie LeDuff (@Charlieleduff) from Fox 2 Detroit calls in!
One thought on “Drew, Marc and TRUDI NEWS!”
How do you go about hearing it live?