June 23, 2016 | Download the File
- Drew and Marc Host
- Charles Pugh arrested in New York to face criminal sexual charges.
- Drew shares the story of entitlement.
- With all the Juice-ness as of late with the OJ documentary, how about a call into Norman Pardo?
- Led Zeppelin wins their copyright lawsuit.
- Going through a list of the top 10 songs that Led Zeppelin ripped off.
- White Boy Rick denied re-sentencing by Michigan Supreme Court. This leads Marc to wander back through the streets of OTIS.
- Rick Tyler wants to “Make ‘Mericuh White Again“.
- Kathryn Bigelow and Bowe Berghdal.
- Remember those Casey Anthony jailhouse calls with the folks?
- Who is the hottest female to commit murder?
- Ian Halperin ponders if the Kim and Ray J sex tape was intentional.
- Some more from the Bobby Brown book “Every Little Step”.
- This is the Year Of The Bird Shit… according to Marc.
- Is there security camera footage of Orlando shooter and his gay lover having rendezvouses at the dumpy Ambassador hotel?