June 19, 2016 | Download File
- Host: Drew and Jay.
- NBA Finals – Game 7. All you had to do was stick your head out the window to hear Drew roaring through it. Just ask his neighbors!
- Discussion of hardened sportscasters such as the one, the only Mickey Redmond.
- Pavel Datsyuk is leaving the Wings and going back to Russia. Huge loss!
- Tigers stink it up against Kansas City.
- Oh yeah, Happy Father’s Day. What did you do?
- How does your dog’s (or other pet) IQ stack up to Maggs and Layla?
- Drew’s been to the bookstore again!
- Journalist with awkward moments during celebrity interviews.
- Super Groupie Pamela Des Barres has a new epilogue to her book.
- On the hunt for Ray Davies’ latest book, “A Complicated Life”.
- The initial tidbits of Bobby Brown’s book to include Whitney Houston’s drug benders with him and her lesbo action.
- Can never get enough of the bad reviews!
- “The Bachelorette” is back after a week off! Can’t wait to cover the next episode.
- Amidst the Led Zeppelin trial, let’s hear another rendition of “Stairway To Heaven”.
- More on the OJ documentary as well as the lost show called “Juiced”.
- A bit of a challenge dividing up Charlie Sanders’ estate amongst the wife and eight kids.