June 15, 2016 | Download the File
- Drew, Don and Jay today.
- The jury is still out on the perfect time and way to fade out on the intro music.
- Gordie Howe’s funeral today. Bud Somerville from Westland spent 10 hours in line waiting to be first in. How long have you stood in line for something?
- Tigers win. NBA finals are drawing larger ratings this season than “The Bachelorette” and America’s #1 Ass Chad? How can that be?
- Second part of OJ “Made In America” documentary airs. Let’s go through the finer points, to include 911 call from Nicole.
- As if the recent events in Orlando aren’t bad enough, now a 2 year old was snatched by an alligator at Disney World.
- Obama was angrier with Donald Trump than he was with the Orlando terrorism incident?
- The terrible story of a 2 year old getting snatched by an alligator at Disney World’s resort. Can the news get any worse in Orlando? Also, beware of the forthcoming scams looking for donations for Orlando.
- Let’s get a call in to the one, the only Mr. Mickey Redmond. Be sure to follow him on Twitter @MickeyRedmond20.
- Trying to reach a breastfeeding mom that managed to rile up a fellow customer.
- How about another Harris Poll to find out the opinion on the Confederate State flag in Mississippi?