May 24, 2016 | Download the Podcast Directly | Download from iTunes
- Drew and Mike Host
- 2:10:25 Hours Long
- Recap by the official Podcast Staff
- Bring back the megaphone!
- Let’s hear what keeps Mike busy these days. As per Marc’s suggestion, Mike needs to carry around a diary.
- Bill Cosby makes his way into court, but has a little trouble at the metal detector.
- A terrific call to Mr. Rob Wolchek from Fox 2 Detroit with thelatest on Michael Skupin from “Survivor”.
- In other Ponzi scheme news, reflections of Bernie Madoff.
- So Drew appears to have stumbled across a rather informative erection video.
- Why not segue from that story to Jo Jo Fletcher from the Bachelor?
- Ann Arbor’s own Laith Al-Saadi nails “White Room” on “The Voice”!
- Let’s get a call in to a Trump business.
- That went well, so let’s make some more Trump calls while mixing in some other odd and end news stories.
- A home for sale in the Little Caesar’s Arena zone along with a couple of Drew’s real estate woes.
- Police officer Edward Nero is acquitted in the Freddie Gray case in Maryland.
- Is Jonah Falcon “too damn big”?
- On the way out, a remarkable guest appearance!
- Thanks again for all of the logo submissions and email as well as remembering to check us out via iTunes to help the ratings. Our show postings will be arriving via social media very soon.
4 thoughts on “Drew and Mike #016”
So when are you going to bring Mazzzzzzz, Hank, M.L., in to do a podcast?
The podcasts keep getting better and better, and are leaps and bounds more entertaining than anything coming from your radio. Keep up the good work, Drew and Co. And yes, we’d love to hear from Maz, ML and maybe even Uncle Ted or Darren.
Have Vinnie Stubbs co-host